The Golden Bloggerz Award is a peer’s recognition chain, to motivate dedicated fellow bloggers.
Many thanks to Chen Song Ping for this nomination!
The Golden Bloggerz Award was created by Chris Kosto of Golden Bloggerz.
Tell your audience 3 things about you: I’m a father/ I love adventure / I have a desire to help others.
These are the five questions posed to me by Chen.
If you read the post of a new blogger, how can you support them?
A big part of support is to post a meaningful comment, offer to host them as a guest, share their blog on social media.
Have you experienced moral support from fellow bloggers?
Yes, many times and in the ways mentioned above.
What do you learn most from fellow bloggers?
I’ve had the good fortune to travel vicariously and learn about so many people and places.
How many hours a day do you spend on blogging?
My main goal is to continue writing my second novel, so blogging is secondary. It all depends on the material I am writing about. I do not blog everyday, but on average, a blog takes me about 30 minutes to write.
What are your goals in blogging?
I wish to connect with as many people as possible. I enjoy posting pieces that bring smiles or thought.
- Place the award logo on your blog.
- Mention the rules.
- Mention the award creator and link to their blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog.
- Tell your audience three things about you.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Nominate 10-20 people who deserve this award.
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of your choice.
- Let the nominees know of their nomination by commenting on their social media or blog.
- Share links to 2-3 of your best/favorite posts.
My Nominees (only if they wish to participate- no pressure)
If you could speak with one person from history, who would that be?
Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
Have you ever done anything for the adrenaline rush?
What’s your go to comfort food?
Do you have any pets?